Tuesday 30 November 2021

🪐Lost in the universe🪐

Hi bloggers!!

The last few days I have been working on some writing.

We got 3 pictures every picture we had to write part of a story.

Once we had finished we had to add motes to it.

Here are my slides...............



It was hard to think of what my story should be about.
We had to add these sentences in our writing .....
Time was running out! They only had a matter of minutes (picture one)
They had been chasing it all day. Now, the crow had it. (picture two)
They Embarked on a journey across the ocean. (picture three)
Did you like my story?
What would you write for the pictures?
Bye blog you later!!

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Amy
    I'm Aljur from Room 23 I really like you story how did you get that words? and I really like the story of the bird on the clock.

    Blog you later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Amy
    The name's Tia from Rm 24 and I love your story most class are doing this but I'll say you did it best! you detail everything even the crow/raven! I wonder how long did it take you Also keep up the good work Amy! Blog you later !

    ReplyDelete