Thursday 2 December 2021

Aboriginal dot art!!!!!!!

 Hi bloggers,

The last 2 weeks Rm 7 has been doing a type of art called Aboriginal!

It is something you might see quite a lot in Australia.

I did a warm colour (Yellow,orange,red those sort of colours are warm colours) for my gecko (Rm 7 all had to do a gecko first) then I had to do a cool colour for my background (Cool as in cold like green black and blue those are cool colours) I was allowed to do a cool gecko and a warm background but I chose not to.

After we where allowed to do another thing afterwards I did a dog because I go for walks with my dog Louie but I could not do what colours he is this is a photo of him....

He stole my sisters lollipop

And here is my gecko art 


Here is my photo of my dog picture...
What art did you like best and have you done this sort of art??
Bye blog you later
🐶⚽ Amy⚽🐶


No comments:

Post a Comment